Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dreams do come true...one of mine just did...I received an unexpected call this afternoon...the keys to my new condominium unit are now ready...they are finally turning over the unit...6 months advance...wow!!! I thought my ears are deceiving me...I even asked the person on the other line before hanging up..."what am I going to claim again, you said keys, right?"...After 3 years of waiting...it's finally here...I now have a place I can call my own...indeed, it's a dream that came true...

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger miele said...

thanks ice...we can have it all...what we can't have is all at the same time... =P keep on dreaming...

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Don Manganar said...

Congrats!!! Yehey! =)

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger miele said...

thanks niks and don... =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home