Saturday, August 13, 2005


I'm leaving a legacy...

They say that in order to leave a legacy, you can bear a child, write a book or plant a tree...I opted for the third one...today, I planted a tree...our office partnered with Hands-On-Manila Foundation and sponsored a tree planting activity...I thought why not, it's always satisfying to do something different and besides, it's about time to give something back to mother nature...

The bus left the meeting place at around 7am...we arrived at EartHaven Eco-Community, San Mateo, Rizal at around 9am...we were given snacks...then the orientation...the actual tree planting and a brief talk by the director of the community about the aura of every living thing...I actually enjoyed the actual demonstration of trying to feel the aura of a person...then lunch...some final words and the conclusion of the activity at around 1pm...

It was such a nice experience...for a worthy cause...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home