Saturday, August 20, 2005

Moving in...

Yup, you read it right...finally, I'm moving in...

I woke up at 8:00am today...not my usual Saturday wherein I’ll just stay in bed for as long as it takes…or until such time when I can no longer ignore the rumbling of my stomach...I met one of my closest friends and dragged her to accompany me to my new condo unit...she's really one of the best...to think she just came off the night shift...thanks keysi... =P

When we arrived at Unit 1015…I realized that we don’t have all the cleaning materials we need…so off I went to SM Makati…bought all the stuff I thought we need…including an electric fan…when I got back, the couch I ordered already arrived…the first furniture in my apartment...then we started to do the dirty work…actually, it’s only the floor that required cleaning…after a couple of hours sweeping, scrubbing and wiping…the ceramic tiled floor looked good as new…

It was already past lunchtime…so we decided to just order food…luckily, Tapa King delivers even though you don’t have a landline phone…thus, the first food delivered right to my door step…

Today is the day I started moving in to my new home...

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger keysikip said...

NAKKERS! Congratulations on the new baby..este, condo! It was truly nice helping you - I am so happy for you..and it is SO obvious you are happy with it. : )

Thanks for letting me scrub the floor...the spaces between the tiles. Thank god for Mr Muscle!

Here's to your new home! : )

Now, let's bring in the DIRT! : )

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger miele said...

niks, house warming? hmmm...have to think about it...bawal magkalat eh...hehhehe

keys, thanks for the help...kahit di ka marunong maglinis (at least ngayon may naturo akong mabuti sayo...kung paano mag-scrub ng sahig...hehehe)...thanks din sa pag-spray paint ng window ko...until next weekend...mmwuahh!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home