Tuesday, August 30, 2005

These days, I truly have so much to be grateful for as my prayers have finally been answered. I have met someone who radiates beauty, portrays intelligence and poses sophistication like no other.

I am buried with so much joy that I cannot even begin to express and because of you, every night I write the happiest lines. You have brought out the best in me giving me that euphoric feeling and a smile stretch from ear to ear. You have become an absolute positive constant in my life.

With all these being said, I would just like to add that I hope to continue this journey with you for yours is the boat I wish to sail on forever. So come sail with me, why don’t you…

-- criminal monster

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Don Manganar said...

Wow ang ganda nitong mga posts mo bigs ah =) Kakatouch...

Makes me wish nakakasulat ako ng ganyan.

Miss you too and see you soon! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home